Monday, December 13, 2010

Sneaky

   Christmas is sneaking up on us. I can't believe it's less than two weeks away. I am looking forward to having the week between Christmas an New Year's off from work. I would like to find a good New Years party and it's time to start thinking about resolutions. One will be to try to blog everyday for the whole year. The challenge was put forth by my cousin and Angee has agreed to do it too. Of course there will be a few missed days here and there, but I will do my best to post something everyday. Even if it's just a "hi". I'm also going to start taking a picture everyday so at the end of the year I can do a time lapse video of myself. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yes Darling I will be blogging right there with you! It should be fun ... some of the entries ... I amy be fussing at you just to fill the day!

Love ya!
Angee

Missy said...

I'm going to join you with the blogging. I probably won't blog every day simply b/c I can't always think of something! But I DO commit to blogging something every week! For me....that's pretty darn good!

I LOVE the idea of pictures!!! Now that I'm going to definitely attempt.