Monday, March 7, 2011

My Life in Pictures #1

Ok, the others have started, so I have to start too. :)









15 Facts about me.

1.   I am technically an only child.
2.   I have a step-sister and a half-sister
3.   My parents divorced when I was 4
4.   I was born in Manassas, Virginia
5.   My family moved to Amherst in 1984
6.   I joined the Air Force after high school graduation
7.   I had a Top-Secret clearance and worked on electronics from nuclear armed B-52's
8.   I played Dr Scott in Rocky Horror Picture Show showings in Biloxi Ms.
9.   I was in the Keesler Drum and Bugle Corp and marched in the 1990 Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans
10.   I drove air-cooled VW's for about 8 years
11.   I would do anything for friends and family
12.   I love cycling
13.   I am very much in touch with my feminine side
14.   I love my 96 Saturn
15.   I have many changes in my future

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these are great Cliff.... I think this challenge is an awesome challenge.