Friday, March 27, 2009

Future

What will my future hold for cycling? I wish I knew. With the demise of the Derailer Series, I feel like I do not have a structured race plan like last year. Of course, I will be riding in some of the XXC races and the Shenandoah 100. And some of the former Derailer races will still go on. Now that I have a good road bike, I will be using it to help train for the endurance mtb races, but the more I ride it, the more I want to keep riding it. So I think i may try to find some road races or crits. I love my mountain bikes, but I finding an equal love for the road bike. Even today, when I got caught in pouring rain on the way home from work, I was still enjoying the ride. I even took a longer route that added a few miles. Decisions decisions... probably will be a mixture of both.

No comments: