Thursday, November 10, 2011

NBM #10

As a teenager, what were some of your favorite things... like clothes, food, music, subjects, friends, colors, drink, pasttime, etc.......


The clothing part is a bit embarrassing. It was the height of the 80's. So some of my favorite clothes were Member's Only jackets, parachute pants, and stone washed ripped up jeans. :p   I was a very picky eater until I was in mt 20's. I love good food now, but back then it was burgers and pizza. My music taste was mostly Rock and Heavy Metal, but I always had a love for the Beatles, and I still do. Sinve we moved here from Manassas in '84, I didn't have many friends. I was very shy and found making new friends very difficult. I always felt out of place, from social situations to my own body. I did a have few good friends. I am still friends with them today. My activities were mostly the Marching Band, playing tennis, and riding my bike. I would love to go back to those days. Not re-live them, because it wasn't always fun, but to make changes early on instead of waiting another 20+ years to live as me.

No comments: