Friday, May 13, 2011

May challenge 5/12

List 10 things, good or bad, that are weighing on your mind now,

I'm doing this one again because the original got lost when the blogger site went down the other day.

1.   The 24 Hour Burn mtn bike race is in 2 weeks, I hope I'm ready

2.   I wonder if I will want or be able to race next year

3.   My 3 legged cat, Bud, is getting old. It will be a tough time when he passes, should still be a few years.

4.   I have some of the greatest friends ever.

5.   What will I be like or look like this time next year.

6.   Why are some people so narrow minded and hurtful?

7.   I have replaced most of my wardrobe, I have a lot of "old" clothes to give away or donate.

8.   I turn 40 this October, big year, big plans, big changes.

9.   I'm finding that this path gets easier in some ways and harder in others.

10.  I hope I have the strength to do this.

No comments: