Saturday, November 20, 2010

NBM #20 Saturdat Stats (format borrowed from a great friend)

1. Life is good. No matter ups and downs there are, I am very thankful for all I have.

2. My family members may be very quirky, but I love them all and they love me.

3. I have a very loving and caring wife. She is a wonderful person.

4. I have some of the most understanding, non-judgemental friends. Without them I may not have such a good outlook on life.

5. Cycling is more than a sport for me. It's a passion and lifestyle. It helps keep my sanity. There's no better therapy than a long ride.

6. I have a cat with the funniest personality, Bud is more than a pet, he's a family member.

7. I used to care what people, who are not close me to me, thought of me. I've gotten to the point where I realize more and more that narrow minded opinions don't matter at all.

8. Big changes may be on the horizon. I need to prepare myself mentally and physically. I hope I make it through ok. That's where the great family and friend come in. :)

9. I try not to unfairly judge people. I love to laugh and joke at everyone. But when it comes down to it, I will not judge individuals on any stereotype that has been applied to them by society.

10. I wish the world would be more open and forgiving.

No comments: